Por Expedia Team, el July 23, 2016
7 actividades en Orlando (además de las obvias)
- Kennedy Space Center . Live a reunion with that part of you that still wants to be an astronaut when he grows up. Interactive exhibits, giant-screen movies, and the largest collection of astronaut-related objects will take care of expanding the horizons of all visitors.
- Gatorland (the land of the alligators). From a three-story tower, you will see more than 200 alligators in action. When you go down, you will be able to see up close the alligator babies, enjoy a show of man against the beast or marvel at the snakes and exotic birds that are in this sanctuary.
- Pirate’s Dinner Adventure. Pirates battle hand and foot as guns and fireworks explode … and your family is at the center of the action. Enjoy a 3-course meal aboard a replica of a Spanish galleon and take part in this 18th century adventure .
- Hot air balloon ride . Get up early and float over the central Florida landscape, looking out to the coastal wetlands and theme parks in the distance as the sun rises.
- Accelerate in the Everglades like a true Southerner and stay alert to find alligators, turtles and local birds, while listening to the information your captain offers you about the area.
- Harry P. Leu Gardens See from rugged acacias to mossy oaks in this 20-acre (50-acre) botanical oasis that offers you the perfect pause to relax between one adventure and another.
- Richard Petty’s Driving Adventure. He climbs out the window into a 600 horsepower stock car and reaches speeds of up to 209 kilometers (130 mi) per hour in a NASCAR-style oval.